Matchplay moved to 27th September to 1st October at Alloa Golf Club.
Winter Events Cancelled
Further to the Scottish Government update on Wednesday regarding the current level 4 stay at home restrictions, the committee has taken the decision, reluctantly, to cancel all the upcoming winter series events due in February and March. As we will have only played 2 out of the 6 scheduled events, the winter OOM has been cancelled.
We regret having to take this decision but feel in the current circumstances we had no alternative but to cancel these events. For those members who have already paid entry fees, these will be carried forward for your future use, or alternatively can be refunded in full. If a refund is your preferred option, please contact Ian Kerr on- email@example.com
With regard to our main events for the current season, the Committee have set out the criteria required to hold these tournaments which I have detailed below.
1) Reduction of current covid-19 local protection levels to level 2 for all Scottish local authorities
2) Confirmation from the host club that they are still willing to stage our events.
3) Accommodation and hospitality available in locality of event.
Where these criteria are met, we would require a minimum of 3 weeks from the confirmation of the reduction to level 2 to complete the administration required to run a tournament.
We have set up a covid-19 subcommittee which will review the restrictions on an ongoing basis to allow as speedy a return to competitive golf as and when this is possible.
Updates will be provided on a regular basis via Facebook, Website and by email.
If you have any queries in the meantime then please get in touch.